Former world No 3 and eight-seed Marin Cilic and the second best Bulgarian player Dimitar Kuzmanov will make their 2020 Sofia Open debut on Monday.
In the first match in the evening session Kuzmanov will try to win his first Sofia Open win against the Italian Salvatore Caruso. The match will start not before 6 pm.
In the last match on the Center Court the 2014 US Open champion star will meet the young Czech Jonas Forejtek.
ORDER OF PLAY – MONDAY, NOVEMBER 09, 2020
CENTER COURT start 12:00 noon
- Travaglia (ITA) vs  N. Basilashvili (GEO)
[LL] M. Klizan (SVK) vs  A. Mannarino (FRA)
- O’Mara (GBR) / K. Skupski (GBR) vs [WC] A. Donski (BUL) / V. Mladenov (BUL)
Not Before 6:00 pm
- Caruso (ITA) vs [WC] D. Kuzmanov (BUL)
 M. Cilic (CRO) vs [WC] J. Forejtek (CZE)
COURT 1 start 12:00 noon
- Sharan (IND) / I. Zelenay (SVK) vs  J. Murray (GBR) / N. Skupski (GBR)
- Pospisil (CAN) vs [LL] I. Marchenko (UKR)
[Q] T. Daniel (JPN) vs [Q] A. Karatsev (RUS)
- Gerasimov (BLR) vs [Q] V. Troicki (SRB)
- de Minaur (AUS) / D. Vega Hernandez (ESP) vs R. Albot (MDA) / A. Sitak (NZL)